Friday 19 October 2012

Saturday 20 October 2012

1st surf for the week. Great week for WODs, got a workout partner now, pushing me harder smile

I got to say I have been very lapse in stretching and yoga. I was super tight and surfed like absolute trash. I could really notice it. Came home and did some MobWod stuff and yoga, after coffee. Of Course wink

CFWU

Me- Puppies/buttercups
20kg hang clean, 20 reps
40 One-legged squats, alternating (used a trx for support with these)
Row 2000 meters -subbed SDHP with a 16kg(1 pood?) Kettlebell , I got a hundred in sets 30, 30, 30, 10 My technique, if I had any to start with disintergrated towards the end.
Time was 9:15

Killer hot today and still getting over a stomach thing (my wife says bug, I say tofu and peanuts smile )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.