Saturday 6 October 2012

Sunday 7 October 2012

No surf again!!!
Last day of school Hols :(
Kids had a go at a Crossfit Kids WOD today. great to see them interseted.
D-9yo and W-5yo
After Workout I took D for a ride on his bike to the reserve to do some recon for future adventures. I am super impressed with D on his little BMX. Hard work on the ups and downs and sand. I ran a bit going ahead and then back to make sure D didn't get lost. The running bit was
Time: 25:00
Avg HR: 151
Peak HR: 172
Distance: 4.0km
Avg Speed: 9.6kmh
D got tired so I stopped running and we walked (and talked) together.
Keen to walk up to the creek mouth and camp one night with him.
:)


Warm Up
Lunge
Squat w/- o/h Bar x15
Ring Dips x10
Beginner pull ups x15
Situps x15
Superhero x15
3 rounds

WOD
50 Burpee Pullups
Total Time: 7:30
Pretty impressed with myself I actually did 52, because I didn't touch the ground with my chest at 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.